My varied and interesting career started in Buckinghamshire and has given me a wide range of experience from managing salons in London and New Zealand to training hairdressers in England and Wales.
Now, Solo is the culmination of all my years of experience across all aspects of hairdressing. I am passionate about hair and providing a friendly, professional and top quality service to all my clients.
I believe in beautiful, healthy, easy to manage hair! My aim is to create a style that not only looks good on the day but that you can easily recreate day after day.
I look forward to meeting you, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
- NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing – City & Guilds
- Key Stage 1 Foundation Color Training – Joico
- Key Stage 3 Advanced Colouring – Joico
- Global Education Diploma – Vidal Sassoon
- Express Colour Keys Diploma – Loreal Paris
- The Effective Manager – Redken Education
- Key Stage 2 Mastering Grey Coverage – Joico
- JCut & Colour Training Certificate – Joico
- Salon Creatives Course – Vidal Sassoon